National Managing Director
As National Managing Director of Mariner Advisor Network, Daxs is responsible for leading the Practice Management team, as well as overseeing several of the key compliance functions within the organization. As a Kolbe Certified Coach*, Daxs enjoys helping advisors in all aspects of their business related to growth, technology, staffing, mergers and acquisitions, as well as contingency planning.
Prior to joining The Network in 2009, Daxs held a variety of positions in the financial services industry, beginning his career as an investment advisor, eventually moving to OSJ branch manager, and chief compliance officer. Prior to financial services, Daxs served for eight years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army. He is a graduate of the Army Ranger School, Airborne School, and Air Assault School.
Daxs lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with his wife and four children. In his free time, he can be found exploring the outdoors of the Southeast or supporting his family in their love of showing American Quarter Horses.
*The Kolbe certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people’s natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents.
- Seattle University
- Securities registrations Series 7, 24, 31 and 53 held through LPL Financial. Series 66 held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, and LPL Financial.
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- FINRA Series 31: Futures Managed Funds Examination
- FINRA Series 53: Municipal Securities Principal Qualification Examination
- FINRA Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- Kolbe Youth Specialist*
- Licensed to sell insurance in the state of California, #OD83671