Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Charterholder
National Managing Director
As National Managing Director of Mariner Advisor Network, Jeremy is responsible for Business Development initiatives, as well as providing leadership support to The Network’s Portfolio Consulting Team.
Jeremy’s career began in the technology field as an executive and risk manager, successfully selling his technology company in early 2000. With a keen interest in investing and a personal track record of success, he entered the world of investment management by joining JBT Financial LLC, a Michigan-based hybrid RIA. During this period, Jeremy developed the Quantitative Allocation Methodology™ for the design and management of investment portfolios. Jeremy’s prior experience includes the establishment and management of a natural resource hedge fund, Stowe Partners LLC. He has also published two indices and launched two ETFs.
He then expanded his role by managing portfolios as a co-advisor with other advisors and practices within The Network. As a result of this expansion, Jeremy relocated to California. In 2004, he formed Dynamic Capital Management (DCM) with a focus on providing financial advisors and advisory firms with portfolio management services and support through a multi-custodial Hybrid RIA. In 2014, Jeremy formally merged DCM into SWAG, The Network’s hybrid RIA.
Jeremy lives in Northern California with his daughter and their labradoodle. In his free time, Jeremy enjoys playing hockey, hiking, and being outdoors.
- Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, Actuarial Science, University of Michigan
- Series 65 held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group
- FINRA Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- *This certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people's natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents productively.