Tammie A. Barsocchini
Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Business Transitions
Tammie serves as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of the Business Transitions Team within Mariner Advisor Network. As Chief Financial Officer, Tammie is responsible for all corporate financial administration of The Network and handles all human resources for the office. As Vice President of the Business Development, Transitions and Integrations Team, Tammie focuses the efforts of the team on ensuring a smooth transition of advisors and their staff into The Network and LPL Financial by assisting in all aspects of the transition process.
Tammie joined The Network in 1991 and has assumed a number of different roles and responsibilities during her tenure. With a high level of experience and expertise in the industry, Tammie and her team take a hands-on approach to helping advisors stay focused on what they need to know before and during the transition, allowing them to maximize their time with clients.
Tammie lives in the East Bay area with her husband. She enjoys spending her free time with her family and hiking with their chocolate Labrador, Kona.
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- Securities registrations Series 6, 7 and 24 held through LPL Financial. Series 66 held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, and LPL Financial.
- FINRA Series 6: Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Qualification Examination
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- FINRA Series 24: General Securities Principal Qualification Examination
- FINRA Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- Licensed to sell Life and Disability insurance in the state of California.
- *The Kolbe certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people's natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents productively.